The GrainBridge Messenger allows you to manage your time more effectively by creating a message for a group or all your clients in a matter of seconds. Two options are available including text message or voice broadcast. Below is a snapshot of the Messenger and a few key points in creating a message.
Key components of the Messenger:
- As you “Add Clients” to the system be sure to add a contact number and this client will be added as a recipient in the Messenger.
- You can “Group” clients from the clients tab by geography, product use etc. to customize the message for a specific group.
- A GrainBridge Phone number is created specifically for your business. Treat this as a new phone number and let your customers know you will be sending messages from this number.
- Sending a “New Broadcast” is a simple two-step process;
- select text or voice message from the “New Broadcast” tab
- select the recipients or group you want to communicate with
- text message- create the message up to 160 characters then click submit
- voice message- select “announcement” or “survey”, choose a title for the message then submit. A toll free number is provided, follow the instructions and create a personalized message. Review and submit.
- The survey option allows you to poll clients on specific items you would like feedback on. They can respond by numeric page on their mobile phone and you will receive details of that survey as shown above in the table.
GrainBridge support can help you get started by uploading your client list and creating your first message. Take advantage of this innovative tool to help manage your TIME.